Custom Chassis specializes in the design and construction of complete engine powered machines. Past projects include US and Euro emission motor home chassis, low floor bus chassis, 600HP tow dynamometers, large agricultural prime mowers, fire fighting cranes, and road repair vehicles. We understand the complex electronic controls and advanced mechanical drive systems to design and build a complete machine.
works in all areas of on and off highway equipment including trucks, buses, commercial vehicles, agricultural, construction, and specialty vehicles.
Custom Chassis can help companies that want to create a proof-of-concept machine, a pre-production prototype, an R&D test machine, or emission system upgrade to a current product but do not have the personnel available or expertise in-house.
At Custom Chassis we prefer the design/build process to create a better product. Computer modeling can create an accurate design, but the build process provides a feedback to modify, adjust, and correct any unforeseen design issues.
Custom Chassis is fluent in the current engine emission requirements including the DPF, SCR, and DEF for Tier 4 Final, EPA engine, and Euro emissions.
CCI’s offers the complete turn-key solution includes:
- Vendor/component selection
- Frame and structural design using Solidworks or Creo
- FEA analysis
- Hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic, and controller programming
- Complete prototype assembly
- Complete prototype manual including
- All fabricated, vendor specific, sub assembly, and harness drawings.
- Plumbing, electrical and pneumatic schematics
- Bill of material
- Vendor contact list
- Digital copies of assembly model and related information.